Greater Akron Business Navigator is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. We do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Greater Akron Business Navigator servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Greater Akron Business Navigator site may use "cookies" in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Greater Akron Business Navigator uses Chatbot on this site. These forms require users to give contact information of name and email. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the assistance request for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- Greater Akron Business Navigator will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Greater Akron Business Navigator uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous browser history to report information about site access and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- Greater Akron Business Navigator will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Greater Akron Business Navigator will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website contains links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each website's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.